Silence  

Posted by Blue

In my search of effective friendship, I realized that listening and letting yourself remains in silent is an effective way of showing your care. I don't need to share my thoughts to let my friends know that I care. Sometimes, I end up thinking how apathetic I am in doing those things. I just listen. No reaction at all. I don't want to pretend that I know everything and let my friends believe in my so-called-drama-ever-advice. I'm just keeping myself at ease. When I don't want to speak, then I keep my mouth shut. When I don't want to be with them, then I tell them frankly. That's it. No mixtures of pretensions at all. Anyway, going back on what I have started. Yes, as what I am always saying "I love silence." I find satisfaction and comfort when I only listen. I just want them to feel that I care so much without knowing or saying what I feel. I want them to just say everything and I won't judge them. I want them to just feel how eager I am to be with them in times of their sadness. I want them to be at ease by securing that I am always be here. In my silence, I really mean a lot. Sometimes, my friends misunderstood me and let that drama-effect-whatever comes in again. No. I just want to listen. Realized things. Then, speak-up. It's just temporary, anyway. At the end, I'm glad I learned silence in my own way. No more masks to wear and no more pretensions to feel. Everything is pure, everything is alright. I can now assure my friends of my authenticity.

This entry was posted on 1:45 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments